The Bluetooth Low Energy Board is based on Anaren's BLE Module A20737.
This is one of the easiest to work with Bluetooth Low Energy Modules and this board makes it that much easier to get up and running with Bluetooth Low Energy in your next project.
- Includes the A20737 Module
- FCC certified with PCB Antenna, so no RF design needed
- Powerful ARM Cortex M3 Processor there to run the BLE radio and plenty of room for custom code. Programmable through a simple Serial Interface - no expensive JTAG debuggers needed, just a USB to Serial Converter
- FREE! Web based software to program the module and create an App called Atmosphere
- Free Offline SDK (WICED) available as well
- On board LED, Reset Button, and Recovery Button
- UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO all broken out.
- Bread Board friendly on 0.1" headers
You can find more details and information at: http://www.kevindarrah.com/wiki/index.php?title=BLE_Board