The 328 board is a bare bones breakout board for the ATMEGA328P. Nearly all of the IO has been broken out to standard 0.1" spaced through holes, which also fits nicely into one of the slots of the Platform Board or right into your breadboard. It's also small enough to embed into your final project.
- Uses the very popular ATMEGA328P Microcontroller with 32k of Flash Memory, 2k of RAM, and 1k of Non-Volitale Memory (EEPROM)
- Very Small Form Factor 0.8x1.0" or 20.32x25.4mm
- Compatible with the Arduino IDE and comes pre-programmed with the Arduino Mini (ATMEGA328) boot loader.
- Native x6 pin AVR header (ICSP) and x6 pin FTDI header both populated for a very flexible programming experience.
- Clocked at 16MHz with an external crystal
- Includes optional male header pins (requires soldering)
You can find more information at: http://www.kevindarrah.com/wiki/index.php?title=328Board