The TEA5767 is an electronically tuned FM stereo radio for low-voltage applications. It has fully integrated Intermediate Frequency (IF) selectivity and demodulation. The radio is completely adjustment-free and only requires a minimum of small and low cost external components. The radio can be tuned to the European, US, and Japanese FM bands.
- High sensitivity due to integrated low-noise RF input amplifier.
- FM mixer for conversion to IF of the US/Europe (87.5 MHz to 108 MHz) and Japanese (76 MHz to 91 MHz) FM band
- Preset tuning to receive Japanese TV audio up to 108 MHz
- RF Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuit
- FM IF selectivity performed internally
- Phase-locked loop (PLL) synthesizer tuning system
- I2C-bus and 3-wire bus, selectable via pin BUSMODE
- Soft mute
- Signal dependent mono to stereo blend (Stereo Noise Cancelling)
- Signal dependent High Cut Control (HCC)
- Soft mute, SNC and HCC can be switched off via the bus
- Autonomous search tuning function
- Standby mode
- Bus enable line to switch the bus input and output lines into 3-state mode