This TP4056 5V 1A micro USB li-poly battery charger is a great, economical solution for charging your battery packs and 18650 cells.
- Charging mode: linear charging
- Current output: 1A (auto-adjusting)
- Charging precision: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Led indicator: red is charging, green is fully charged
- Input interface: Mini USB (mini-b)
- Working temperature: 10C to 85C
- Inversed polarity support: NO
- Dimensions: 25mm x 19mm x 10mm
- Ammeter can only be connected to the 5V input end of the module.
- Ideally, the charging current should be 37% of the battery capacity. For example, if for 1000mAh battery, the charging current should ideally be around 370 mA.
- If the input voltage is too high, such as 5.2V, the output current will be less than 1000mA. This behavior is normal. It is built-in protection to avoid damage to the chip
NO reversal of polarity!