The ESP8266 ESP-01 WiFi Serial Module is a self-contained WiFi networking solution, ideal for connecting an Arduino or other microcontroller to a network and/or Internet.
This module can also be used with our ESP8266 NRF24L01 Module Breadboard Adapter PCB (sold separately) for easy breadboard connectivity.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP modes
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)